WWW: Ripping Off King Arthur #239 -- A Suicide in Destiny City (Epilogue)

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 19 18:32:11 PDT 2015

Scott posted:
>Hmph, I did not see that particular suicide coming.  With all the
>virtual reality stuff, I don't quite understand whether it happened at
>the start of the story or the end.

It's probably something that should probably read all in one bunch to
make the most sense of it.  But the suicide did happen before the
story begins.  All of the stuff in the story (except for the bit
with the old balding Charlie) takes place in the VR-World.  I suppose
some of bits of the story in the VR-World might be events that actually
did happen a long time ago.

>... Anyway, I liked "A Suicide in Destiny City".

Arthur "Thanks!" Spitzer