WWW: Ripping Off King Arthur #239 -- A Suicide in Destiny City (Epilogue)

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Apr 19 15:40:36 PDT 2015

On 4/19/2015 2:42 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> Andrew posted:
>
>>On 4/19/2015 2:46 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
>>> The final part of this.... (NSFW)!
>>>
>>>http://www.rippingoffkingarthur.com/a-suicide-in-destiny-city-epilogue/

Hmph, I did not see that particular suicide coming.  With all the
virtual reality stuff, I don't quite understand whether it happened at
the start of the story or the end.

>>Ahhhhhh, I see... fascinating. <3 I liked this a lot; it wasn't a polemic on
>>how society should work, just a thorough explanation of one person's
>>experience in a society that could work - or perhaps not.
>>
>>Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, perhaps not for some.
>

> Thanks!  Glad it worked for you...
>
> Now I just need to figure out the next storyline...

I believe I may have commented already, "A Suicide in Destiny City"
reminds me of the interesting parts of the Silmarillion - wherein a
major war had started, and then the plotline cut away to a love story.
It still reminds me of that.  The closest I've come to that phenomenon
is Powernaut 2009 - also a republication of an old story as a web comic,
plus me amusing myself before the climactic Powernaut 2011.

... Anyway, I liked "A Suicide in Destiny City".

I know. - Archie Andrews