LNH20: Ultimate Mercenary v20 #6

Adrian McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 20:01:54 PDT 2015

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 9:41 PM, Scott Eiler <seiler at eilertech.com> wrote:

> And, well, your guest-star hero is an alligator.  Unless he's *seriously*
> mutated, UM will feel *claws* gripping him, because alligator arms don't
> grip.  I don't think even Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles would be good at
> gripping.

Well, this is a mutated alligator. He might not even be from this universe!
(He could even be from the tooniverse...)

> More seriously...  I sense you are trying to portray UM as a poor lost guy
> with occasional moments of competence.  (He *did* save people from the
> crocosharktopus.)  If that's what you're trying for, you're succeeding.
> And he's coming along nicely.

UM's confidence varies a lot. He's been through a lot of things but he's
still fundamentally a teenager. He works best when he's reasonably in
control of things but just far enough outside his comfort zone he doesn't
fall back on his rigid ninja mentality.

> I enjoyed this issue.  And I shall have to remember what lives in the
> LNH20 sewers when Clueless Lad finally gets out of time prison.

Thanks! And remember, I haven't even scratched the surface of what's down
there...
--
Adrian "The Dark Spaceknight" McClure, now with sig
"All spelling errors are to be ingored"--Stephen Ratliff