WWW: Chevalier the Queen's Mouseketeer: A Heroes Heart -- Starts Today!!!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Apr 8 18:46:31 PDT 2015

On 4/8/2015 5:18 AM, the-deeman at webtv.net wrote:
> As the princess, the Queen Mother, Tom-Tom, and all the rest watch
> the evil Vigilious is humbled before the heroic Chevalier.

You'd mentioned a fight to the death.  But I'm glad to see Chevalier
doesn't operate that way when he doesn't have to.  It's okay if he
attacked pirates with deadly force when he's mightily outnumbered
(though that's still weird for a children's book).  But now his
m(o)usketeer-self comes out when he's backed up by a royal guard troop.

> Dee
>
> "Chevalier: The Queen's Mouseketeer" by Darryl Hughes and Monique
> MacNaughton. It's a fabled fairy tale of enor-mouse proportions.
> http://www.webcomicsnation.com/moniquem/chev/series.php >

I know. - Archie Andrews