8FOLD: Mighty Medley # 16, April 2015

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 5 17:45:01 PDT 2015

> Adrian (also amused me there was a character called Galadriel after we
> were just talking about that--convergence!)

Coincidence, actually.  I was referencing/ripping off a character from a
short-lived superhero RPG that I played in once.  Also a modern day woman
with telepathic powers on inter-stellar scale, who picked 'Galadriel' as a
codename for its literary connotations.

---
Saxon Brenton
"See, if you live in a universe where characters constantly die and come
back to life, doesn't it make sense that the universe, itself, can die
and come back?"  - Nathan Hall, comment on The Absorbascon, 14/Mar/2015