LNH/HCC: Just Another Cascade #12 part B

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 17:15:35 PDT 2015

On 4/5/2015 4:03 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> Just wanted to say that I enjoyed this.  Nice use of the Legion
> of Net.Hippies.

I super-mega-agree. <3

 >>All of the LNH
>>stories this year have been written by two people. It has to end
>>eventually. There are so many things in fandom culture that get drawn out
>>too long and do nothing but disappoint people."
>
> As has been pointed out by others, Rob posted something this year.  Still, yeah,
> it looks like 8FOLD is posed to take over as the biggest RACC Imprint.

Which is cool too, considering. <3

> I suppose it could just be a cycle.  I think in 2010 was a year in which it seemed
> like only Saxon and Andrew were posting LNH stories (with occasional post
> by other writers.

It's true. @.@ And then we had the end of 2011 where things started exploding
out, and then 2012 was an incredibly huge year...

> I'll try to post an LNH story this year (although that depends on if I get the
> inspiration for something or have a funny idea ... so who knows.)

Whenever you feel it. <3

> Maybe there should be something like that Mighty Medley for the LNH.  Maybe
> that could get at least a few more stories out of Saxon.  :)

Actually, that's exactly my plan! I was thinking of starting a new monthly
series, probably this summer. And that was kind of what LNH Comics Presents
was about back in the day, so I was thinking of starting a new volume of that
- possibly with an adjective before it; Superlative LNH Comics Presents or
something.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, busy day but good