LNH/HCC: Just Another Cascade #12 part B

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 5 13:03:08 PDT 2015

Just wanted to say that I enjoyed this.  Nice use of the Legion
of Net.Hippies.

Adrian posted:
>"I.. I don't know=E2=80=A6 I don't want to bring it back," said
>Sister-State-the-Obvious. "Usenet has died out. Most of the authors who
>made the LNH matter are gone and took their characters with them. And most
>of the relationships that people cared about are gone=E2=80=A6 All of the L=
NH
>stories this year have been written by two people. It has to end
>eventually. There are so many things in fandom culture that get drawn out
>too long and do nothing but disappoint people."

As has been pointed out by others, Rob posted something this year.  Still, yeah,
it looks like 8FOLD is posed to take over as the biggest RACC Imprint.

I suppose it could just be a cycle.  I think in 2010 was a year in which it seemed
like only Saxon and Andrew were posting LNH stories (with occasional post
by other writers.

I'll try to post an LNH story this year (although that depends on if I get the
inspiration for something or have a funny idea ... so who knows.)

I figure the LNH will at least hang along to get to its 25th anniversary.  After
that... who knows.

Maybe there should be something like that Mighty Medley for the LNH.  Maybe
that could get at least a few more stories out of Saxon.  :)

Arthur "The End is... ummm..." Spitzer