LNH20: Bite-Size Tales of the LNH v20 #13: SHIPWAR!

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 12:43:40 PDT 2015

On 4/4/2015 12:27 AM, Adrian J. McClure wrote:
> On Wednesday, April 1, 2015 at 7:58:19 AM UTC-4, Andrew Perron wrote:
>>      "He's a parody, combining Eridan Ampora from Homestuck with Doctor
>> Doom. This, in turn, plays off your status as a combination of Feferi
>> Peixes and Namor the Sub-Mariner.
>
>Of course Eridan himself is blatantly based on Namor... It's funny how
 > those influences go back and forth.

Hmmmmm. You know, I never thought about it that way, but yeah.

>>      "Anchovy-greed. We're going to need a big public ceremony, to show
>> the whole world we're searious!"
>
> Wow, that pun physically hurt. I'm impressed. :D

IT'S TRUE. :D

>> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, are there more details I should
>> include, there are probably more details I should include
>
>Yeah, like.. where is this being held? Who's presiding over the marriage?
 > What supervillain is going to jump out of the cake?

Definitely being held at the LNHQ for maximum shenanigans.

Presiding is... a good question! How about a member of the Abyssal Court,
who's a priestess of a religion that involves worship of Cthulhu-esque deep
ones, but is really helpful and ethical - perhaps she's basically a
progressive crusader and, indeed, is annoyed at Princess Caramella for what
she sees as not pushing hard enough for reform? (This is how my character
creation process goes. Idea! Idea springing off that one! Like three different
ideas springing off *that* one!)

That last one is a surprise. :D That said, I definitely want a bunch of
net.villain attacks that the individual sets of characters try to take care of
in a way that doesn't disrupt the wedding. Also useful is stuff that plays off
the geopolitical part of the wedding - attendees who are representing various
nations, both real and fictional; villains who have been hired by some
power-playing faction; new characters who turn out to be family members or old
friends!

>Adrian (not entirely sure how this fits with the rest of UM v20 but
 > Ultimate Mercenary probably wont' be able to make it, alas)

Andrew "NO. SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, featuring A-Lass