LNH/HCC: Just Another Cascade #12 part A

Adrian J. McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 21:40:31 PDT 2015

On Wednesday, April 1, 2015 at 4:01:52 PM UTC-4, Andrew Perron wrote:

> > .o(Seriously man you... whoa, your'e really pretty.) His astral hand reached
> > out to touch Anti-Christ Lad's face.
> >
> > .o(...thank you?) said Anti-Christ Lad, blushing.
> >
> > .o(Look, this ain't the time,) said Burning Bra Lass, but she found herself
> > smiling. .o(Save the cute stuff for later, just tell us what's going down.)
>
> Awwwwwww. ^.^

I wonder what the present-timeline, corrupted Anti-Christ Lad is going to think of all this...

Also I'm a little surprised my use of SSTO here didn't excite more controversy--she is one of the longest running core LNH characters and undergoes a fairly drastic shift here. I guess no one has much engaged with the core of Classic LNH in a while. After Beige Midnight, it seems like we've gone back to more of a period where we're each developing our own things. That's reflected in the organization of this cascade--it mostly involved each of us pursuing our own plot threads which lightly interacted. Anyway, I'm hoping to try and revitalize the core LNH a bit, here and elsewhere.

Adrian (it's nice being able to actually finish things again...)