LNH/HCC: Just Another Cascade #12 part A

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Apr 3 17:41:08 PDT 2015

On 4/1/2015 9:32 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On 4/1/2015 9:09 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
>> On 4/1/2015 12:14 PM, Adrian McClure wrote:
> <snip>
>> .... oooh, it's a Complete-the-Sentence Challenge!  So here goes.
>>
>>      "Is that a fruit rollup?" said - Powernaut 1969!

If that *is* a fruit rollup, it better be organically sourced from
within 250 miles, then.  In Kansas I hear the hippies eat corn rollups.
  Oooh, the fiber!

>>      Dr. Turn-On-Tune-In-Drop-Out looked to one side.
>
> Those two work entirely too well together.

Though I have some hippie friends to ask, they've not taken a great
interactive interest in Powernaut Comics.  So I have to content myself
that at least Adrian and I have the same impression of hippies.

For what it's worth, Powernaut 1969 is currently scheduled to remain a
pacifist at least into 1985.

I know. - Archie Andrews