MISC: GODLING # 47 New Troy Hardcore by J. Vandersteen

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Apr 1 19:05:56 PDT 2015

On 4/1/2015 6:02 PM, jvdsteen1974 at gmail.com wrote:

> A flurry of punches barrels into Dober-Girl. She manages to deflect
> some but all in all she just isn't fast enough and is left battered,
> bruised and unconscious seconds later.
>
> "Well, that was fun," Speed Metal says.
>
> "Then you're really going to have a ball now," a voice behind the
> villain says. Speed Metal turns around and faces the heroic figure of
> Godling.

Greater love hath no world, than *more than one* hero who will step up
and make sure it can still have Justin Whatsisname!

> The TV shows footage of Godling battling Speed Metal. The newscasters
> says, "Between two takes of the Tonight Show the hero managed to save
> teen idol Justin Kiefer. Is there nothing this man cannot do?"
>
> "Sounds like about time to me," Jansons says. "What took him so long?
> I wonder if he will be back soon."
>
> "So do I, I'd really like to meet him," Quentin says.

Ahh, foreshadowing!  But sometimes it just means Our Heroes grab a cup
of coffee together...

Anyway, this issue worked out well *and* it displayed your World Full Of
Heroes to good effect.

I know. - Archie Andrews