SW10/WWW: Powernaut 1969 #17: Powernauts Captured! Distractions Eliminated!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Sep 20 11:11:43 PDT 2014

On 9/18/2014 6:53 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> ... and the hyper-villain's wayward hyper-minions return!  Now he may
> send his captives to their hyper-slave duties... unless the Powernaut
> stops him!  Even if that happens, can it possibly be over?  ... I doubt
> it!  Powernaut 1969 continues!
>
> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1969c.htm#17

Bonus Section: 2005 Reprint Commentary from Steven Oliver Samuels
(S.O.S.)! Hyper-Planet Piper

(EDITOR'S NOTE:  This commentary properly belongs after #16; that's
where you'll find it in the web page.)

We can't be sure what sort of orbital mechanics even exist around
Hypergaard, let alone how planets come into being there. But we have as
testimony from the Hyper-Piper that a fully-formed planet came to
existence during the lifetime of his observers, particularly the Racer
Girl of Hypergaard. By *her* own testimony she is a young member of her
species. So I conclude it's possible that planets form spontaneously in
Hypergaard. The only question is, what makes that happen? All I can say
is, there must be some incredible energy involved, probably from what is
a practical point-source - otherwise the energy would diffuse throughout
their hyper-universe.

I know. - Archie Andrews