8FOLD/META: Orphans Book # 1!

Tom Russell joltcity at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 19:07:35 PDT 2014

As foretold, the first Orphans of Mars book, EARTH COLONY, collecting the first Orphans story in JOURNEY INTO, and last year's miniseries, has been released!

Do you like books with pages? Dead tree for $5.55!: http://www.amazon.com/Earth-Colony-Orphans-Mars-Volume/dp/1500665371/ref=sr_1_cc_2?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1410992787&sr=1-2-catcorr&keywords=Orphans+of+Mars

Kindle for $2.99: http://www.amazon.com/Earth-Colony-Orphans-Mars-Book-ebook/dp/B00NMYJ28C/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=undefined&sr=1-1&keywords=Orphans+of+Mars

The stories have, of course, been tidied up, but are not much different in substance than what appeared here, so please feel under no obligation to give me your monies. :-)

The second book, TO BELL THE CAT, will be out by December/January and will collect (naturally) this year's mini, but expanded by about a quarter for publication, amounting to two-and-a-half new chapters. These chapters add some new twists, turns, intrigues, and conspiracies.

And I've just started writing book three. Wish me luck!