LNH/REVIEW: Kid Review's Roundup - July 2014

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Sep 18 17:54:00 PDT 2014

On 9/18/2014 7:45 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On 9/17/2014 10:10 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> In a very real sense, 1999 already puts things together for
>> my universe; I've already put a Hyper-Pocalypse hook there.
>> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/me1999.htm
>
> Hmmmmm! Fascinating. I like how you essentially put a year-long
> maxi-series into seven bullet points. <3

hooray, Wyatt Ferguson's writing style saves the world!  I actually
wrote that same story once before, much more wordily, as an Ellipsis
story.  http://www.eilertech.com/stories/1988/ellipsis11.rtf ...  By the
time the Powernaut gets to this story, it'll be version number 3.   I
figure that publication will mark the end of the 7th Annual World
Powernaut Comics Year and the first cycle of Powernaut Comics, much as
it marked the end of the one cycle of Ellipsis stories and the start of
the second of three Wyatt Ferguson cycles.

I know. - Archie Andrews