SW10/WWW: Powernaut 1969 #12: I've Got This One!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Sep 16 20:05:35 PDT 2014

On 9/16/2014 3:00 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On 8/15/2014 11:05 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> <snip>
>> We now know The Devil in White was Matthew Smith Jr., the son of my
>> colleagues
>> Stonewater Smith and Paula Power. He was born in Hypergaard in 1969,
>> though we
>> registered his birth at Power City, Oregon late in that same year. His
>> parents
>> of course had something to do with his powers, but we don't know what
>> or why.
>
> Hm. This is getting time-twisty. The Hyper-Piper stole these kids
> because they would one day be important - but if this one's important
> comes from being born in Hypergaard, and if he's only in Hypergaard
> because the Hyper-Piper stole him--!
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, wimey!

Well, this one is also the first known descendant of someone with
Powernaut powers.  The Hyper-Piper apparently has insight into human
genetics and is quite willing to manipulate the outcomes - as witness
the prevailing origin theory of Ellipsis.  But he *does* see the future;
he already is planning for a Hyper-Pocalypse.  Powernaut 1999 is
envisioned to prove him right.  When I get done with *that* story, then
I might be ready to take on Powernaut 2012.  8{D>

I know. - Archie Andrews