SW10/WWW: Powernaut 1969 #11: This Kid's Like a Powernaut!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Sep 16 19:54:49 PDT 2014

On 9/16/2014 2:57 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> Replying to old stuff time!
>
> On 8/8/2014 9:48 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
>> Can Our Heroes deal with the Powernaut of the Future???  ... Powernaut
>> 1969
>> still has that "What The??" quality that only an *underground*
>> Powernaut comic
>> could pull off.  It might as well revel in that.  But as promised, the
>> characters start having their finest moments.
>>
>> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1969b.htm#11
>
> It certainly does! Baby Ellipsis *just* manages to avoid being really
> disturbing - I'm just glad your art isn't more detailed. @.@
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, holy balls.

For the record:  The Hyper-Newborns emerged from the womb fully clothed
for the convenience of the cartoonist (and the 1969 censors), and their
powers didn't activate until they were out.  So Ellipsis didn't
anti-matter-blast his way out, and the Devil in White didn't horn his way.

I know. - Archie Andrews