8FOLD: Nonfiction # 4, "Top 5 Explanations for Ranovia and Why They All Suck"

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sun Sep 14 09:27:56 PDT 2014

On 9/12/2014 5:24 PM, Tom Russell wrote:

>     Before July 5, 2012, we can be reasonably certain that Ranovia did
> not exist and had never existed. Let's call it ninety-nine percent,
> with a margin of error of +/-0.3% to account for the usual fracturing
> of time and space due to varying cosmic crises. And from July 8
> onwards, we're one hundred percent certain that Ranovia does not and
> did not exist.
>     Which only leaves the question of those three days in July five
> years ago. There are many explanations for this. All these popular
> theories have their merits and their adherents, but none of them quite
> manage to extract that troublesome spider from your aunt's eyelashes.

ahh, I love those fictional countries - but I take the opposite
approach.  Barbuda and Vojvodina became independent nations in my world,
and Tuvalu became a world power of sorts.  (Quick, name the
representative Tuvalu sent to a Powernaut comic!)

>       IF YOU LIKED THIS ARTICLE, YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
> * Top 11 Hottest Black Capes-- Very Bad Girls That Make Evil Look Very Good!
> * This Toaster Became Sentient-- You Won't Believe What Happened Next!
> * This Video Will Change Everything You Thought You Knew About Videos
> That Change Everything You Thought You Knew About Videos That Change
> Everything You Thought You Knew

Those would all make good World Journal Monthly stories.  8{D>

I know. - Archie Andrews