WWW: Ripping Off King Arthur -- #205 It's Phnne ot im Frdayy!!!! XXX

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Fri Sep 5 17:30:44 PDT 2014

On 9/5/2014 9:34 AM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> Phoning it in..Ten Years After!
>
> http://www.rippingoffkingarthur.com/comic/205-its-phnne-ot-im-frdayy-xxx/
>
> Arthur "..Ten Years After!" Spitzer

ah, the technology of the future is deceptively like our own - on the
surface.  But it has hidden sensors to gauge a human's mental moods.
Shortly after today's suicide, robotic servitors were dispatched to
harvest the vital organs from the dead body, for use in providing
eternal youth to those who serve Our Web-Comic Overlords Of The Future.
  All hail the brave new world!

I know. - Archie Andrews