PROMO: Dynamite Radical!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Sep 4 20:02:08 PDT 2014

On 9/4/2014 2:04 AM, jvdsteen1974 at gmail.com wrote:

> Having published a lot of crime fiction on Amazon the last few years
> I always love it when another writer I know gives it a shot. Hope it
> sells like crazy, always nice when we make some bucks with what we
> love to do.

Congratulations to all of you who've made it onto Amazon.  I have
friends who've made their own determined attempt at it; I think they
look at me funny whenever I tell them I'm not even trying.  But on the
other hand, Google might send me ad money someday if I ever get to $100
instead of just $10 or $20.  :O

I know. - Archie Andrews