PROMO: Dynamite Radical!

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 19:33:24 PDT 2014

So I fell behind on the group for a bit. ^^; July reviews will be coming out
shortly, August reviews soon thereafter.

As for how I fell behind... well, I've been working on some stuff. Maybe some
of it is stuff I hope to publish.

Maybe, kind of, some of it is stuff THAT I'VE ACTUALLY GOTTEN PUBLISHED WOO:
http://www.amazon.com/This-Where-Start-Dynamite-Radical-ebook/dp/B00N87JQAW/

Magical girls! Dinosaurs! Ridiculous plot devices! AND YET ANOTHER FREAKING
VERSION OF KID ENTHUSIASTIC.

Now, while I appreciate a sales bump, you won't have to buy the book to
experience the story - I'm going to post a special RACC-only
three-issue-miniseries version! (After all, I want to be eligible for the
RACCies, right?)

Furthermore, in the long term, I want to open the universe up to other
writers. Eventually, I'm going to release a Superamazing Sourcebook to make it
easy to join in!

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, and don't worry - I'm not going to stop
writing LNH, nor Eightfold, nor others.