SW10/WWW: Powernaut 1944 #9: Power Stars starring Zenobia!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Oct 30 19:06:20 PDT 2014

On 10/30/2014 6:31 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> If you were wondering who that Amazon from last week is...   I've always
> wondered why someone had to invent Xena the Warrior Princess, when
> Zenobia the Warrior Queen actually existed.  Now she's guest-starring
> for the Powernaut!
>
> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1944.htm#9

In related news...  Tumblr hangs when the Powernaut tries to post photos
or text tonight.  Of his ten followers there, seven have a fair chance
to get the news from RACC and at least two more from Facebook.  Stuff
like this makes the Powernaut consider other publicity channels.

In related news...  Tomorrow night is the second Powernaut Halloween!
The first was in 2005, the year he introduced himself to text stories.
(http://www.eilertech.com/photos/halloween2005/index.htm#part3)  The
Powernaut's Halloween activities will include giving out candy at work,
going to an exercise class, and dining in public.  My stockpile of
PowerTEEN 1955 Free Comic Book Day handouts is running low, so I will
arm him with a new set of the original Powernaut 2005 Free Comic Book
Day handouts.  It's hard to measure my live-action publicity in terms
which Facebook and Tumblr understand, but when last I checked my web
site traffic stats, something was making the Powernaut's traffic the
equal of any web page I'd ever published.

I know. - Archie Andrews