LNH/WWW: LNH Pictures..

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu Oct 30 17:22:27 PDT 2014

On 10/29/2014 4:25 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> Self Righteous Preacher!
>
> http://lnhwebcomic.tumblr.com/post/101292139181/self-righteous-preacher-back-when-he-was-still
>
> Arthur "Hahah!" Spitzer

We can't see Cheesecake Eater Lad's underwear zone, but Self Righteous
Preacher Man (excuse me, I just love saying Preacher Man) counts on his
underwear to display his holy symbol, and the Ultimate Ninja embraces a
colory challenge to his ninja skills.  I suppose in the Classic LNH they
embrace the chance to wear their underwear on the outside.  I shall have
to remember that the next time I draw them in Powernaut comics.  But no,
I'm not redrawing Galatea.  8{C>

I know. - Archie Andrews