SMC: Tales From Ohio Academy #0

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Oct 27 19:11:56 PDT 2014

On 10/26/2014 7:40 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On 10/26/2014 8:14 PM, Tom Russell wrote:
>> Oh, this is great. Fun little story, nice bit of world-building, great
>> use of voice/tone.
>
> Thankyew <3 With the number of teenage/preteen protagonists I write, I'm
> trying to switch up the voices I use, but I'm afraid I'm not very good
> at it. @-@
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, or different voices in general.

I recall a couple of years ago when Marvel Comics was still publishing
fun stories about superhero schools.  Then they broke up the Future
Foundation and sent the Avengers Academy to Murderworld.  Under the
circumstances, I fear for the future of the Wolverine School.

This is the kind of thing that makes me want to write a story about
Powernaut School.  I've got one in the schedule... in roughly 2017.  So
I'm glad *someone's* still writing that sort of story now.

I know. - Archie Andrews