LNH/META: The Return Is Upon Us!

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 09:30:53 PDT 2014

That is not dead which can eternal lie, and in strange aeons, you might
even have...

          LNH RETURN!: The Pay-Attention-To-Us Marketing Gimmick!

An at-least-a-month-long-but-we'll-see-how-far-we-can-stretch-it
celebration of the Legion of Net.Heroes!

November 1st: Just Another Multi-Writer Cascade That Will Probably Never
   Have an Ending #11! The war for the future of the storyline continues
   as inspiration strikes back!
November 2nd: Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 #50! The anniversary special
   two years in the making! Still less delayed than Ultimate Hulk vs.
   Wolverine!
November 3rd: LNH20 Comics Presents #18! WHO is the traitor in the
   Legion? WHAT did Doc Nostalgia get from Mister Morrison? And WHERE
   will Lady Heartthrob strike!?

Plus: Breaking into a new medium with LNH Adventure! LNH ebook editions!
The LNHY Tenth Anniversary Event! And more!

And YOU are invited! Go back to an old story, or create something new!
Write a review! Draw some art! Make a post! Sing, dance, and celebrate
the best superhero universe in the world!

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, net.celsior!