LNH/REVIEW: Kid Review's Roundup - September 2014

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 09:04:51 PDT 2014

On 10/19/2014 5:49 PM, Tom Russell wrote:
> On Sunday, October 19, 2014 4:59:02 PM UTC-4, Andrew Perron wrote:
>
>> The thing is, I'm not sure that's actually true. I'm looking at the webcomics
>> model, where freeness encourages an audience that's then willing to subsidize,
>> through collections like these or other outlets.
>
>But that model only really works I think for things that *can* go viral
 > enough to build an online audience. With very few exceptions-- most of them
 > being more on the erotica side of the equation-- prose fiction really can't
 > do it.

But isn't that what RACC is? <3 Or was, back in the day. Anyway, my point is
that such things exist, even in prose - and, anyway, that's the model I'm
following. We shall see if it succeeds or not! <3

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, thinks any medium can work, if you can get
it to its intended audience.