SW10/WWW/PRECOG: Powernaut Coming Attractions

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Oct 18 19:14:34 PDT 2014

On 10/18/2014 12:59 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On 10/18/2014 2:06 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
>> Up to now, all my "SW10" story cycles have taken about seven years
>> apiece. We're coming up on the end of the Third Annual Powernaut
>> Comics Year, and I've told about half of the stories I originally
>> set out to tell. So all is according to plan, but I'd better keep
>> cranking.
>
> Hmmmmmm! Fascinating. You're good at this "doing a thing without getting
> distracted" thing.

heh, if you mean "distracted with other stories", yeah.  Too bad for our
Super-Savior in that other thread.  Though Powernaut vs. the 1970s might
explain why there's someone going around calling himself the
Super-Savior in the first place.  8{D>

>> If you have a character who was around for World War 2, durable
>> enough to survive fighting the Axis, and not *quite* powerful
>> enough to end the war on their own, your character could be drawn
>> into the Power Stars!
>
> Oooooooooh. Man. I shouldn't butt in line, though...

I was considering whether to stop people who've already contributed
Galatea.  But I really don't see why I should stop that.  Others may cut
in front... but lay on, Andrew!  I will still accept stuff from you!
You too, Adrian!

(signed) Scott Eiler, who's considering whether to bring in the Golden
Age Invisible Toledo Torpedo now.

--  8{D> -------- http://www.eilertech.com/ ---------

I know. - Archie Andrews