SW10/WWW/PRECOG: Powernaut Coming Attractions

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Oct 18 11:06:40 PDT 2014

Up to now, all my "SW10" story cycles have taken about seven years
apiece.  We're coming up on the end of the Third Annual Powernaut Comics
Year, and I've told about half of the stories I originally set out to
tell.  So all is according to plan, but I'd better keep cranking.  I
usually take one month off between series, but I've built up a reserve
of artwork like never before.  (My restraint in *not* publishing more
than once a week is paying off.)  So I'm taking this one week off - but
the comics will return next week!

... Notice, I'm not saying *Powernaut* comics will return next week.
Next up is a three-week return to Power Stars 1944!  Powernaut 1969,
Powernaut 2005, and a non-SW10 series are each donating a guest star.
And there could be more, because my offer to let guest stars into the
1944 episode still stands.  If you have a character who was around for
World War 2, durable enough to survive fighting the Axis, and not
*quite* powerful enough to end the war on their own, your character
could be drawn into the Power Stars!

After 1944 (however long that takes), I'll take another week off, then
begin the Big Story of 2005:  Occulator Compuplex!  This one will (try
to) wrap up all those 2005 plot threads.  It will only be the *third*
longest Powernaut comic, but that's still fifteen issues. That's worth
two parts of the Powernaut 2005 series.  But Powernaut 2005 has
episodes, not parts.  So I'm declaring Powernaut 2005 Episode 4 to be
the Occulator Compuplex Prelude.  Episode 5 will be Occulator Compuplex
itself - and it will be full of action.

That will take us well into the Fourth Annual Powernaut Comics Year.
Next year, the Powernaut takes on the 1970s!

I know. - Archie Andrews