MISC: Stonewater Smith vs. St. Louis (Re: MISC: GODLING # 42: The Rise of the New Godling part 2: The New Model by J. Vandersteen)

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Mon Oct 13 21:14:41 PDT 2014

On 10/13/2014 12:11 PM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On 10/13/2014 12:33 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> <snip>
>> Speaking of Missouri, whaddaya think *now* of Stonewater Smith growing
>> up in the slums of St. Louis?  8{D>
>
> Huh. Well, I think it almost feels like you need to tie that in.
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, not sure how, but.

I already did!  It's in Powernaut 1944 #7.
(http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1944.htm#7)  I bring this up
now because I vaguely recall you (or at least someone) commenting at the
time:  gee, St. Louis doesn't sound that scary.

Stonewater Smith still walks the Superhuman World(s).  In his old-man
body he made it to Nashville in 2010.
(http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2010/cauldron4.htm)  I figure as long
as Bill Cosby lives in our Real World, Stonewater Smith lives in SW10.

And if you mean *tie it in to current unrest*...  I'm sure President
Trump and Vice-President Sheen are having a nice 2014 crackdown in St.
Louis.  Really.  (My "Earth 2014" story still holds.
http://www.eilertech.com/stories/2011/page.php?fn=2014.txt)  And
Stonewater Smith is probably around for it, because for reasons of his
own he avoids going to places which resemble Heaven or Raptures.

I know. - Archie Andrews