HCC/LNH: Another LNH Title? Really? #3 -- 'There WILL be Pizza!

Arthur Spitzer arspitzer at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 12 20:04:39 PDT 2014

Andrew posted:
>THAT WAS SO IMPROBABLY FAST. <3
Well, figured that this type of story it would probably be
best to take less than an hour to write it.  Don't want
people to think I slaved away for a month writing this
story.  :)

>On 10/10/2014 1:43 AM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
>> And the pizza slice woke up.Mozzarella sweat ran down its body.
>> "What's wrong, dear," said the pizza slice next to it in the box."You have
>> that dream again?The dream about that weird crazy Universe where humans eat us?"
>> "Yes," said the pizza clutching tightly to its mushrooms and olives.
>> "That's messed up," said the pizza eating a slice of cold human being.
>
>XD XD XD XD XD
>
>That was pretty great. (Even though my newsreader seems to have cut off the
>spaces between sentences - but just in the reply, not in the reading pane itself.)
>
>Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, shrug!

Probably because I didn't put any line breaks.  Used to thunderbird doing
that for me.  (Can't seem to log on to my thunderbird newsreader anymore.
Wonder if Earthlink did away with USENET..)

Arthur "Have to hit return.." Spitzer