8FOLD: Red Hart # 7, "Their Darkest Hour"

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Oct 4 18:22:50 PDT 2014

On 10/4/2014 10:45 AM, Tom Russell wrote:

> BLUE BOXER
> "Shouldn't be a problem?" We're, what, going to go fight an evil god?
>
> JULIE ANN
> Yes, "we" are, but "we" is me and mine, not you and yours. There's a
> reason why we're the Seven Wonders, and the Daylighters are, you know,
> MySpace for super-heroes.
>
> BLUE BOXER
> MySpace? Oh, c'mon, we're at least LinkedIn. So what are we supposed
> to do while you're going on this obvious suicide mission?
>
> JULIE ANN
> "There's always another way." You're supposed to be good at finding them.
>
> BLUE BOXER
> "Supposed to be"?
>
> JULIE ANN
> So find one.

Well, all right.  Superheroes are represented!  And I'm thoroughly
enjoying this series alongside other readers.

I've also asked the Hyper-Piper of Hypergaard his opinion.  He's asked
me to say, if he did not make a habit of averting Hyperpocalypses, he'd
offer this one his services.  (Catalog of Earths End-of-Year Reviews are
coming!)

I know. - Archie Andrews