LNHY/META: Tenth Anniversary Mini-Event!

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 12:46:49 PST 2014

On 11/16/2014 2:25 PM, Adrian McClure wrote:
> I'll be getting more into my additions in Looniverse Y #14, but here's their
> entries, along with an important background element since I couldn't fit
> anything about their true nature into the issue itself.

WOO

> APPEARANCE:  A six foot tall ear of corn with a usually-angry cartoon face and
> neck bolts.

XD I thought he was going to be a unicorn

> ADD NOTES: The product of GMO crop experiments gone wrong, he considers
> himself a sort of Byronic outcast, taking revenge on a world that rejected
> him. He's more than a little pretentious. He sees Exclamation!Master! as his
> particular archenemy.

That's pretty adorable

>        ALIGNMENT:  LNHer (or is she?)

DUN DUN DUN

> APPEARANCE:  A blocky 50s-style sci-fi robot in a pretty pink dress and an
> impressive tiara.

That's also really adorable

Awwwwwww. <3

> Most of the LNH find her helpful and trustworthy. The truth of who she is,
> however, is a little more complicated. She was one of the greatest villains of
> a destroyed world, extracted by nefarious forces to hasten the Death of the
> Entire Universe, and reprogrammed with a heroic persona which would deactivate
> when the time came. Her original nature might manifest at unpredictable times.
> However, both sides underestimate her true capabilities, and whose side--if
> anyone's--she will ultimately take is far from clear.

Oooooooh. o.o That's one of my favorite kinds of character, those who don't
themselves know which side they're on - and, actually, Cognitive Dissent falls
into the same category! This is getting rad!

>        ALIGNMENT:  Out of range

Nice. <3

> POWERS:  Will destroy the entire universe.

MWAHAHA

> What no one knows, neither the cultists nor their enemies, is
> that the Death of the Entire Universe actually loves the universe (most of the
> time) and wants to protect it. They have spent the last uncountable millennia
> trying to undo the various messes that the divine powers of the universe have
> made.

Oooooh, very nice, very nice.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, I love all of this so much, you guys. SO MUCH