WWW: NEW "Chevalier the Queen's Mouseketeer: The Tides of War" up now

the-deeman at webtv.net the-deeman at webtv.net
Wed Nov 12 18:58:43 PST 2014

On Wednesday, November 12, 2014 9:02:40 PM UTC-5, Scott Eiler wrote:
> On 11/12/2014 2:20 PM, the-deeman at webtv wrote:
> > Monique has been doing filler artwork while the comic is on hiatus.
> > This week's picture she named "Air Power" and it's pretty much
> > concept artwork for a character that will appear in the second
> > Chevalier series of stories. You can check it out here:
> >
> > http://www.webcomicsnation.com/moniquem/chev/series.php
> >
> > Hope you like it.
>
> Heh.  I think Our Hero needs to fly on a super-dove, the same way Frodo
> Baggins flew on a super-eagle!  Or similar, anyway.  But I like the
> concept, plus the idea of more Chevalier.
>

> --
> (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> -------- http://www.eilertech.com/ ---------
>
> When you *are* the leader... whatever goes wrong... whether you did it
> or not... *you* are held responsible. - Barack Obama
>
> I know. - Archie Andrews
>
> - from Archie #617, March 2011, scripted by Alex Simmons.

Actually Monique mixed up the characters. The bird in the picture (who's name in the story is "Chirpendale") is going to be Tom-Tom's buddy (it was supposed to be him in the picture riding Chirpendale not Chevalier) and they'll be about the same age. So there's a bit more character design to be done, but you get the basic idea.

Dee