SW10/MV/WWW: Powernaut 1944: Power Stars starring the Diabolical Devilman!

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Nov 8 13:17:32 PST 2014

On 11/7/2014 11:16 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> There's a fine line between heroic and diabolical, and someone's got to walk
> it...  Here he is!  Thank you, Wil, for this chance to produce a classic
> mini-adventure of the Diabolical Devilman.
>
> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1944.htm#10

Oh man. REALLY Golden Age - a hero whose theme is about punishment and
judgment, with a horror-story twist. <3

> The Diabolical Devilman comes from Super Wizard From Space comics by Wil
> Alambre, and appears by kind permission.

So great.

> Of course, having this Devil-creature (or even *any* Devil-creature) in the
> Powernaut's storyline is going to be a continuity headache - especially since
> the storyline already *has* a Devil, waaay in the background. But that's part
> of the fun.

Hey, there's plenty of Hells whether we're going the Marvelesque route or the
Super-Wizard route~

> • Naturally, the Powernaut's guest stars are visiting him in fractal time. So,
> later generations may not know they ever existed.

Metaphor for historical erasure!

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, Powernaut is fun times.