LNH: Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 #50

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 12:55:33 PST 2014

On 11/6/2014 7:38 PM, Scott Eiler wrote:
> On 11/6/2014 1:41 PM, Adrian J. McClure wrote:
<snip>
>> Well, Just Another Cascade managed to anticipate whatever Marvel was
>> doing in 2015 (parallel universes+revisiting every event ever).
>
> .... featuring Psychovant as The Watcher!  If we're gonna be that loose,
> everything anticipates everything else.  8{D>

Honestly, I think it's a pretty good comparison. And really, the LNH has been
predicting the general direction of the superhero genre for a long time -
after all, fan favorites like Deadpool and Squirrel Girl are only half a step
from LNH characters themselves.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, lots more metafiction and silliness