LNH: Legion of Net.Heroes Volume 2 #50

Adrian J. McClure mrfantastic7 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 13:06:56 PST 2014

I cannot believe this thing is actually done. We were starting it around the time the Avengers movie came out--with everything that's been going on in the world of comics and superheroes since then, that feels like a lifetime ago. I was kind of sick of the whole thing for a while, but it actually holds up really well in the end, both narratively and thematically. It really does feel like a turning point.

Adrian (also belatedly realized that Flipseid should talk in backmasking like the Black Lodge in Twin Peaks)