LNH/META: The Longest LNH Issue of All Time?

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 01:09:33 PST 2014

Posted yesterday, LNH v2 #50 is 31,128 words long (according to Google Docs),
and 4411 lines (according to Notepad2). Is this the longest single LNH issue
of all time? Some possibilities for longer ones off the top of my head:

  * Legion of Occult Heroes #7
  * Beige Midnight #12

...and that's all I've got. LNH stories don't generally tend towards the
length of a novella, y'know?

(Also - should I have broken it up into multiple posts? I didn't think that'd
be necessary nowadays, when 194 KB has a hard time presenting a problem, but
perhaps newsreaders don't agree?)

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, a book-length tale!