RACCIES: 2013 (20th Annual) RACCies Ceremony

Wil Alambre wilalambre at gmail.com
Fri May 30 11:34:21 PDT 2014

On May 3, 2014, at 1:19 PM, Scott Eiler <seiler at eilertech.com> wrote:

> RACC2:  FAVORITE ONGOING SERIES:  THREE-WAY TIE!
> 	* Lady Lawful and Doctor Developer
> 	* Ripping Off King Arthur
> 	* The Super Wizard From Space
> 	* and five runners-up:  ASH, Cover Gallery, Godling, LNH v2, and One-Page Giant!
>
> RACC4:  FAVORITE ARC:  Secret History of the Seven Cosmic Crowns!
>
> RACC7:  FAVORITE VILLAIN/ANTAGONIST:  Emperor M!  Runners-Up:  Plummet and Rippy Offy!
>
> RACC11:  FAVORITE ACTION/ADVENTURE:  The Super Wizard From Space! Runner-Up:  ASH!
>
> RACC18:  MOST IMPROVED WRITER:  TIE - Wil Alambre and Arthur Spitzer! Runners-Up:  Jochem Vandersteen and Andrew Perron!

I just got around to reading the RACCies ceremony. A big thanks to everyone who took the time to nominate and to vote. This community has been the biggest source of motivation for my writing. Hopefully, the upcoming issues not only come out at a reasonable rate, but continue to entertain :)

Wil Alambre