WWW: NEW "Chevalier the Queen's Mouseketeer: The Tides of War" up now

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Thu May 29 19:22:57 PDT 2014

On 5/28/2014 10:41 PM, the-deeman at webtv.net wrote:

> On Wednesday, May 28, 2014 9:41:07 PM UTC-4, Scott Eiler wrote:
 >
>> I'm getting more and more curious about what Our Heroic Mice will have
>> to do to stop the war even after they rescue the fair Princess.  Do you
>> think you might have a map in the comic sometime, say at the start of
>> Part 4?
>
> A map? Never considered a map. Why a map?

So as to describe the challenges of the route, of course.  Here There Be
Beasties!  Plus how far Chevalier has to go to get to Prince Charming's
army.  In particular, is that army anywhere near where Princess Faire
got kidnapped to?

In my experience, young audiences may not *ask* for a map, but they'll
always appreciate one.  It doesn't need a lot of detail, but a good
Quest Map always looks better with a dotted-line route, in my opinion.  :)

I know. - Archie Andrews