WWW: NEW "Chevalier the Queen's Mouseketeer: The Tides of War" up now

the-deeman at webtv.net the-deeman at webtv.net
Thu May 22 03:39:15 PDT 2014

On Wednesday, May 21, 2014 6:43:06 AM UTC-4, the-d... at webtv.net wrote:
> The anxious High Queen watches as Prince Charming and the forces of Ever After march their slow parade to war toward the kingdom of the Far, Far Away.
>

> Dee
>

> Chevalier: The Queen's Mouseketeer. It's a fabled fairy tale of enor-mouse proportions.
>
> http://www.webcomicsnation.com/moniquem/chev/series.php

To answer your questions, Scott. I do believe there will be some variation of "Faere" on the next page.

And I really don't understand what the prince riding "at a right angle" has to do with anything.

Oh, Monique posted the pencil sketch cover design for the upcoming new Chevalier book "Chevalier the Queen's Mouseketeer: For Queen and Country". You can check it out here:

https://www.facebook.com/AnEnormouseTale

Hope you like it. More to come.

Dee