[HCC/META] High Concept Challenge #45: An awkward situation

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Mon May 12 03:40:00 PDT 2014

Hmm.  Well, my fevered imagination tells me that there's another scene that results directly from Professor Longitude's actions.  So while it may be self-serving of me, I deem that the 45th High Concept Challenge to be:  An awkward situation.  Uh, lessee, usual three weeks context period takes us to Saturday 31st May. As ever, with the option for an extension should it be requested.    ---Saxon BrentonCurrently reading: slogging through Lord Foul's Bane, by Stephen Donaldson