WWW: NEW "The Continentals: The Fire Next Time" up now

the-deeman at webtv.net the-deeman at webtv.net
Mon Mar 31 02:45:16 PDT 2014

There's a new update at The Continentals. Here's the teaser:

"BLOOD IS THICKER THEN SANITY!!!"

Smythe and Fiona reveal to Norfolk and the police just what Abbeline's motives for helping The Mangler were--They're family!

"THE CONTINENTALS" by Darryl Hughes and Monique MacNaughton. It's like Sherlock Holmes meets the 60's tv show "The Avengers" with a dash of James Bond for flavor.

The Continentals
http://www.webcomicsnation.com/moniquem/continentals/series.php

Connect with "The Continentals" on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/thecontinentalscomic

NEWS/REMINDER: Monique and I are running a donation drive to help with book distribution costs. Donations will go toward printing and shipping of our current book "Chevalier the Queen's Mouseketeer: The Hither and Yon" as well as our upcoming book "Chevalier the Queen's Mouseketeer: For Queen and Country" in order to send these to bookstores. Incentives run between $2.00 and $50.00 and include original artwork and autographed books. Our goal is $6,000. For more details and how to donate can be found here:

Chevalier Donation Drive:
http://www.webcomicsnation.com/moniquem/chev/series.php?view=single&ID=215870

Or if you want to support us on an ongoing basis you can do so through our Patreon page (which comes with it's own incentive prizes) here:

Patreon Page
http://www.patreon.com/ComicsbyMonique

Dee - TC writer dude