SW10/WWW/HCC: Powernaut 1912 #3: Now What?

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Mar 29 12:19:16 PDT 2014

On 3/29/2014 5:42 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Sat, 22 Mar 2014 18:45:59 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:
>
>> RACC has challenged Powernaut Comics to show the eruption of the
>> fantastic into the mundane.  This qualifies, not *just* because it's the
>> origin of the first Powernaut (so far).
>>
>> http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1912.htm#3
>
> Interesting. I think, with all this space, the actual moment of empowerment
> could've been lingered on a bit more.

Hmm, maybe I could have spared one more panel...

Peter:  "Uncle Paul, are you feeling all right?"

Paul:  "Never better, Petey!"

Aside from that, it's well established what people say when they become
Powernauts.  Wow.

> That said, holy heck, revolution-ARES XD
>
> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, now that's surprising!

yeah, if the story had gone any longer without some good old Powernaut
weirdness, it would probably start to collapse under its own weight.

I know. - Archie Andrews