WWW: NEW "Chevalier the Queen's Mouseketeer: The Tides of War" up now

the-deeman at webtv.net the-deeman at webtv.net
Wed Mar 19 22:43:52 PDT 2014

On Wednesday, March 19, 2014 11:20:44 PM UTC-4, Scott Eiler wrote:
> On 3/19/2014 1:05 PM, the-deeman@ wrote:
>

> > Sleep tight, Tom-Tom. Don't let the ghoulies and the creepy crawlies
>
> > in the darkness bite.
>

> ... because at 3 am, it's your turn to watch!
>

> > Chevalier: The Queen's Mouseketeer. It's a fabled fairy tale of enor-mouse proportions.
>
> > http://www.webcomicsnation.com/moniquem/chev/series.php
>

> > BTW. Monique and I are doing a donation drive to help with the cost
>
> > ofdistributing our upcoming book "Chevalier the Queen's Mouseketeer: For
>
> > Queen and Country" to interested bookstores. We hope you can give to the
>
> > cause. Dee
>

> okay, I'm in for the signed artwork.  It's probably a better deal than
>
> what the Powernaut gives out.  8{D>
>

> --
>
> (signed) Scott Eiler  8{D> -------- http://www.eilertech.com/ ---------
>

> When you *are* the leader... whatever goes wrong... whether you did it
>
> or not... *you* are held responsible. - Barack Obama
>

> I know. - Archie Andrews
>

> - from Archie #617, March 2011, scripted by Alex Simmons.

Yes, I'm sure the creepy-crawlers are setting their watches for 3am as we speak.

Monique told me about your donation. Much appreciated. She said she's getting to work on you artwork. I'm sending off some copies of Chevalier book one "The Hither and Yon" this weekend and it'll help cover the postage. :)

Dee