LNH/LNHY: Just Another Multi-Writer Cascade That Will Probably Never Have an Ending #8

Andrew Perron pwerdna at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 12:13:58 PST 2014

On Sat, 8 Mar 2014 19:13:36 +0000 (UTC), Scott Eiler wrote:

> On 3/8/2014 9:39 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
>> On Sat, 8 Mar 2014 13:47:26 +0000 (UTC), Adrian J. McClure wrote:
<snip>
>>> Notes: Atomic Rabbit was a funny animal hero who appeared in 50s Charlton
>>> Comics, who is in the public domain.
>>> (http://pdsh.wikia.com/wiki/Atomic_Rabbit) He is Free For Use in the LNH,
>>> as is his home universe.
>>
>> ! Awesome!
>
> I shall have to consider the implications of Psychovant interacting with
> Charlton Comics.  Right now I'll say he *hasn't* yet but he *will*.
> Ain't time travel grand?

Note that Charlton stuff can be kinda hinky, but it *seems*, from my
research, that their stuff from before 1964 is in the public domain (due to
their copyright never being renewed).

>> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, ALL OF THIS IS AWESOME. Who wants to go
>> next?
>
> The combination of real life and double-sized Powernaut comics is
> cutting in on my text fiction time, so I'll pass for now.

Hmmmmmm! Anyone interested in stepping in? Arthur, Saxon, Rob, Dave, Tom?
Or even someone who's never done LNH before, though I can understand if
something like this would be a bit much to start with...

> But I'll be
> happy to share Psychovant's plans...  He's intending to lay low on
> Earth-Thai-Schoolgirl again, for a month this time, while he plots to
> become Maximum Dorf and impose his will on LNH v2 #50.  (Uh oh, someone
> better stop him soon!)  But he could be talked into visiting any planet
> which grows uranium carrots.  8{D>

GASP.

Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, gotta write