LNH/LNHY: Just Another Multi-Writer Cascade That Will Probably Never Have an Ending #8

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Mar 8 11:13:37 PST 2014

On 3/8/2014 9:39 AM, Andrew Perron wrote:
> On Sat, 8 Mar 2014 13:47:26 +0000 (UTC), Adrian J. McClure wrote:
>
>> The same atomic carrots that had given him his powers were now killing him.
>> For a long time he'd been imprisoned in the Hiatus Zone until they could
>> come up with a cure. He'd been pulled out prematurely to carry out this
>> mission. The anti-radiation pills helped, but he couldn't be sure he would
>> make it out of this mission alive.
>>
>> But he had to try. Because he was Atomic Rabbit, one of the greatest
>> heroes of the Tooniverse, and he would get that terrible duck if it was the
>> last thing he did.
>
> ...oh my god a nemesis for Psychovant :D A CARTOON ANIMAL NEMESIS :D :D :D

... who eats U-235!  But I'm pretty sure Psychovant has a plutonium
power core, so that's a good match.

>> Notes: Atomic Rabbit was a funny animal hero who appeared in 50s Charlton
>> Comics, who is in the public domain.
>> (http://pdsh.wikia.com/wiki/Atomic_Rabbit) He is Free For Use in the LNH,
>> as is his home universe.
>
> ! Awesome!

I shall have to consider the implications of Psychovant interacting with
Charlton Comics.  Right now I'll say he *hasn't* yet but he *will*.
Ain't time travel grand?

> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, ALL OF THIS IS AWESOME. Who wants to go
> next?

The combination of real life and double-sized Powernaut comics is
cutting in on my text fiction time, so I'll pass for now.  But I'll be
happy to share Psychovant's plans...  He's intending to lay low on
Earth-Thai-Schoolgirl again, for a month this time, while he plots to
become Maximum Dorf and impose his will on LNH v2 #50.  (Uh oh, someone
better stop him soon!)  But he could be talked into visiting any planet
which grows uranium carrots.  8{D>

I know. - Archie Andrews