LNH/REVIEW: Kid Review's Roundup - February 2014

Saxon Brenton saxonbrenton at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 3 21:19:14 PST 2014

On Sunday 2 Mar 2014 Andrew <pwerdna at gmail.com> wrote:
> "And it has the level of characterization of slice-of-life. One of the
> interesting things is how Joshua and Mary-Ann fit together so well because
> they have a shared analytical view on life. I wonder if this holds true for
> Limp-Asparagus Lad and Senses Lass in the main continuity."

It does, for the most part.  That was what I was lamenting in the author's
notes: the fact that I'd never got around to showing them interacting
on-panel in current continuity, so this was a kinda-sorta parallel to that.

> Nonfiction #2
> "Other Lives"

I found 'Other Lives' to be quite compelling as an example of someone having
had their life messed up, however briefly, by superhuman conflict and was
now suffering PTSD.

---
Saxon Brenton
Can't think of anything more insightful because of 11 hour work day.  Bleah.