SW10/WWW: Powernaut 1969 #5: We Tracked a Kidnapping to YOU!

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Jun 28 12:40:08 PDT 2014

Hey, be cool, man, or someone's gonna get hurt...  That hyper-explosive
situation in Hypergaard just exploded.  Powernaut 1969 continues!

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1969.htm#5

Bonus Section:  2005 Reprint Commentary  from Stephen Oliver Samuels
(S.O.S.)!    A Traveler's Guide to Hypergaard: The Envoys

By the time we arrived, the gigantic realm of Hypergaard had apparently
emptied its public areas of people, as far as I could see. The exception
was two envoys who met us at our approach to the realm. They gave their
names as The Chief and Racer Girl. I in turn introduced myself as S.O.S.
Stonewater followed my lead, and gave them his war-name Stonewater Smith
instead of Matthew Smith. The so-called Powernaut just said Powernaut.

Hypergaard's envoy leader admitted to intervening in Earth's history,
including during the time of the Powernaut. I admit, I reacted poorly to
that statement - especially since we'd just tracked a kidnapping to
Hypergaard.

I know. - Archie Andrews