WWW: NEW "Chevalier the Queen's Mouseketeer: The Tides of War" up now

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Wed Jun 18 18:35:21 PDT 2014

On 6/18/2014 3:46 AM, the-deeman at webtv.net wrote:

> Chevalier and Tom-Tom secure the ships crew below decks with sturdy
> locks before going in search of the kidnappers and the princess.

I'll assume mice can find extra locks on a pirate ship just fine.
They're looking for a locked room, after all, and a key to fit that lock.

I was going to ask why there wasn't a night crew on duty.  But now I
realize, these pirates don't have to actually travel anywhere.  They're
probably anchored offshore, waiting for instructions.

So...  Tom-Tom can summon winds, and Chev is a natural-born
knife-wielder, and the pirates sleep with teddy bears.  <3  The way
things are going, Part 3 could be over pretty quick.

> Dee
>
> Chevalier: The Queen's Mouseketeer. It's a fabled fairy tale of
 > enor-mouse proportions.
> http://www.webcomicsnation.com/moniquem/chev/series.php

I know. - Archie Andrews