SW10/WWW: Powernaut 1969 #3: Playing with Portals, Are We?

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Sat Jun 14 09:42:50 PDT 2014

Poke poke...  Let's hope nothing breaks!  Powernaut 1969 continues, and
Hypergaard is on the horizon.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1969.htm#3

Bonus Section:  2005 Reprint Commentary  from Stephen Oliver Samuels
(S.O.S.)!    A Traveler's Guide to Hypergaard: Prologue

There are so many things I could say about Earth's first recorded visit
to an extradimensional realm.  Or at least it *was* recorded.  I took
copious notes, and filed them with N.A.S.A.  But there have been reality
shifts since then, so everything I wrote outside my personal records is
lost to history...  I begin to understand a lot of things about
historical records.  Whatever the cause, they get lost.

As luck would have it, when I went to Hypergaard I was wearing a dress
uniform to greet my distinguished guest and colleague Stonewater Smith.
  It was not how I would have dressed for a mission.  But even in that
uniform I had pockets for important things like journalling equipment.
I still have the original journals.  I'm now providing those for the
modern age, to accompany this cartoon series.  I'm amused I can still
comment on these adventures while the Powernaut of that era cannot.

I know. - Archie Andrews