WWW: New Webcomic! (Acraphobe!)

Scott Eiler seiler at eilertech.com
Tue Jun 10 19:58:32 PDT 2014

On 6/10/2014 4:37 PM, Tom Russell wrote:
> On Monday, June 9, 2014 8:08:06 PM UTC-4, Andrew Perron wrote:
>> On 6/9/2014 7:56 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:<snip>
>>
>>   > It's a porn webcomic (Haha -- No Seriously!)
>
> <snip>
>>
>> Andrew "NO .SIG MAN" "Juan" Perron, interesting. And kinda awkward.
>
> That's pretty much my reaction, too. :-D

I'm just waiting to see what happens next.

> Arthur, I want to commend you on two points.
>
> Firstly, I think it takes a lot of guts to do porno comics in the
> first place. Any creative act, in some sense, reveals part of the
> self, and erotic works are more, um, revealing than others. :-) So I
> think it takes guts to make porn, and it also takes a lot of guts to
> say to people you know (if only over the internet), hey guys, here
> look at this porn I made. Certainly, if I had enough guts to make
> porn, I wouldn't have enough guts to tell people I made it.
>
> ("But Tom, what about Jolt City # 9?" :-P )

I still have "Lady Wrestlers on the Moon!" on my web site somewhere.

> Secondly, I want to commend you for some of the sly-but-surreal
> humor. The bit about it being difficult getting dressed/showering was
> cute. Dirty, yes. But cute! Cute-and-sly goes a long way towards
> making this kind of thing work (cf. "Curvy").

I used to read "Cherry Poptart" and "Omaha the Cat Dancer" porn comics.
  Omaha was boring soap opera, but Cherry was hilarious.  I suspect this
will be more like Cherry than like Omaha.

So yeah, if you let me know when the next one is out, I'll read it.

I know. - Archie Andrews